The 4 Best Etsy Shops for Zero-Waste

I am SO excited about these zero-waste Etsy shops I've recently discovered. As we all know, finding zero-waste products at your typical stores can be so hard, but thank the stars above we have sites like Etsy! I've included links to a few of my favorites for buying zero-waste, non-plastic goodies. Enjoy!

This shop has tons of cute stuff like utensil sets, lunchboxes, straws, and reusable panty liners. The fabric used is adorable, and they're not crazy expensive!

This may be one of my new favs! The shop focuses on vegan makeup, and they have SUCH a wide variety! They even have a makeup sampler you can get where you can try any of the powdered products, cake mascara, or lip balms. And the best part?? If you tell the seller you're trying to be zero-waste, she'll do minimal packaging and/or no applicators. Now that is quality.


While on the pricier side of things, this shop has some really great stuff. Their un-paper towels and reusable cotton rounds are made of super cute material! If you can afford to dish out a couple extra bucks, this stuff is real tempting!

This shop has such sleek, trendy-looking items that I can't wait to get my hands on! Their lunch bags, beeswax wraps, and waxed canvas shopping bags are some of my favs!


I love finding new shops! If you have any you love, let me know in the comments :)



Comments

Popular Posts