Product Review: Bambu Spork & Cork

NOTE: This is not a sponsored product. In no way was I paid to write this review, or given any items for free


Bambu Spork & Cork



An estimated 40 billion individual plastic utensils are thrown away each year, most ending up sitting in landfills or finding their way to the ocean. So instead of constantly throwing away plastic spoons and forks at work, fast food restaurants, etc, I decided to try this eco-friendly, reusable substitute!

Ta Da! The Spork! This is a cool new take on the spork is made with certified organic bamboo and in a cork cover, making both utensil and case biodegradable! Bambu's website states their product is naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial, so a quick rinse with dish soap does the trick!

Holding it was a little awkward at first, due to the small size, but I felt myself adjusting, and the ease of slipping it into your purse or desk at work really makes it worth it. I washed it off after eating my yogurt, and it had already dried by the time I walked back to my desk. So cleaning it is super easy!

For $10 you can get the spork & cork case here, along with a ton of other awesome bamboo products that I'm looking forward to trying.

I give this product 5/5 stars!! The only bad thing is the awkward shape while holding it, but the positives (eco-friendly material, ease of cleaning, travel size) definitely outweigh the negatives. You can buy a full size spork on their cite as well. 

Have you tried this product? Let me know in the comments what you think!


Comments

Popular Posts