Product Review: Wowe Bamboo Toothbrush

NOTE: This is not a sponsored product. In no way was I paid to write this review, or given any items for free

I would say my first try at a bamboo toothbrush has been successful! This one had great reviews on Amazon, so I decided to try it! The fact that there was zero plastic in the toothbrush OR packaging was a big selling point for me. It came in a pack of 4 toothbrushes, and I chose the ones with charcoal bristles (apparently charcoal has cleaning qualities for your teeth and can absorb harmful chemicals, who knew?)

I've had my toothbrush for a few weeks now, and it is holding up great! My teeth feel just as clean as they do when I use an average Target toothbrush.

There's not really much to review here, its a toothbrush. The real difference is the lack of plastic, BPA free, biodegradable, and recyclable packaging!! So yes, it's worth it.

5/5 stars :)

Let me know in the comments if you've tried any bamboo toothbrushes you love (or hate)!

Comments

Popular Posts